翻译句子_炳烛之明,孰与昧行乎翻译句子
1.7个英语句子翻译!来赚分~
2.求25句英语实用句子带中文翻译
3.求20句中文翻译英文的句子
4.帮忙翻译十个句子~
5.20个句子求翻译
6.中文句子翻译方法
7.用英语翻译5个句子(非常重要,谢谢各位了)
1. She fully enjoyed cakes and ale.
误译:她充分地享用了蛋糕和啤酒。
原意:她尽享了人生乐趣。
解释这里cakes and ale意为“人生乐事”,出自莎士比亚著作《第十二夜》。
2. My dad told me not to call him names.
误译:我爸爸让我不要叫他名字。
原意:我爸爸叫我不要骂他。
解释call one names是辱骂别人的意思,注意此处一定要用宾格one,而不能用所有格one's。
3. He went cap in hand to the teacher.
误译:他拿着帽子去找老师。
原意:他毕恭毕敬地去找老师。
解释cap in hand是毕恭毕敬的意思,切记不要机械翻译哦!
4. Care killed a cat.
误译:注意杀猫。
原意:忧虑伤身。
解释忧虑对于有九条命的猫来说不利。
5. Jessica carried coals to Newcastle.
误译:Jessica把煤运到Newcastle去了。
原意:Jessica多此一举。
解释因为Newcastle是英国的产煤中心和输出港口,因此把煤运去Newcastle便是徒劳无功的意思,翻译是要和文化紧密结合的!
6. Catch me doing it!
误译:抓住我做那件事!
原意:我决不干那样的事!
解释和I'll never do it again是同一个意思。
7. I think $5000 is chicken feed to her.
误译:我想给她5000美元用来买鸡饲料。
原意:我觉得5000美元对她来说是小钱儿。
解释chicken feed是不屑一提的钱的意思。
8.Tom is the cock of the walk.
误译:Tom像一只正在走路的公鸡。
原意:他经常称王称霸。
解释cock of the walk意为自命不凡的老大。
9. When going near the cliff, he had cold feet.
误译:当走近悬崖的时候,他双脚变冷了。
原意:当走近悬崖的时候,他害怕了。
解释cold feet意为害怕,胆怯。
10. I heard she is a woman capable of anything.
误译:我听说她无所不能。
原意:我听说她无恶不作。
解释原意:我听说她无恶不作。
7个英语句子翻译!来赚分~
1、Set off on a journey, bring sunshine, bring beautiful mood.
动身踏上旅程,带上阳光,带上美丽的心情
2、Time, so in pursueing we look back, for a walk, never look back.
时光,就这样在我们回首追寻中,兜兜转转间,一去不返。
3、Youth is a ignorant and moving, always lees drift from place to place.
青春是一场无知的奔忙,总会留下颠沛流离的伤。
4、I am the sun, who don't need to rely on the light.
我就是太阳,无需凭借谁的的光
5、Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
求25句英语实用句子带中文翻译
句子翻译如下。
他很喜欢诗歌,特别是唐诗。(in particular)。
He likes poetry very much, in particular Tang poetry.
这份报告的第二部分提到的许多具体问题需要马上解决(section;concrete)。
Many of the concrete problems mentioned in the second section of the report need to be solved immediately。
我会为你准备一杯由鲜果汁,酸奶和鸡蛋制成的特殊饮料(make up of)。
I'll prepare you a special drink made up of fresh juice, yogurt and eggs。
如果你放松一段时间,你会好的更快一些.(more quickly)。
If you relax for a while, you'll get better more quickly。
如果艾米没有逗那只猫,它就不会打翻那个漂亮的花瓶了(tease;knock over)。
If Amy hadn't teased the cat, it wouldn't he knocked over the beautiful vase
你为远行准备行李时别忘了把指南针放进去(expedition;compass)。
Don't forget to put the compass in when you prepare your luggage for a expedition。
我很想去街角新开的四川餐馆试一试。(would like to try out )。
I'd would like to try out the new Sichuan restaurant on the corner。
求20句中文翻译英文的句子
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thing! 当然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
I'm going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leing? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
He a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I he this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We he no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 别装蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you he straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Lee me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
He'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Darling! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't he anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you he any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that hens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
帮忙翻译十个句子~
A good beginning is half done.良好的开端等于成功的一半。
Experience is the best teacher.经验是最好的老师。
Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。
Better master one than engage with ten.会十事,不如精一事。
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行动是知识之佳果
All things are difficult before they are easy.
万事开头难。
Constant dripping wears away the stone.
锲而不舍,金石可镂。
The first blow is half the battle.
良好的开端是成功的一半。
-All things in their being are good for something.
天生我才必有用。 Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people. 困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。 Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine 失败乃成功之母。 For man is man and master of his fate. 人就是人,是自己命运的主人。There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac
没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。 -- 巴尔扎克The good seaman is known in bad weather.
惊涛骇浪,方显英雄本色While there is life there is hope.
一息若存,希望不灭。 -- 英国谚语You he to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
生命不止,奋斗不息。 -- 卡莱尔 A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step. 千里之行,始于足下A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison
强者能同命运的风暴抗争。 -- 爱迪生21.Something attempted, something done. 有所尝试,就等于有所作为.
22.The force of the wind tests the strength of the grass. 疾风知劲草.
23.The shortest answer is doing. 最简单的回答就是干。
24.The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible. 学习一门语言的方法就是要尽量多地练习说。
25.To sensible men, every day is a day of reckoning. -J.W.Gardner对聪明人来说,每一天的时间都是要精打细算的。
26.Two heads are better than one. 三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。
27.Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. 改变自己往往改变更为需要.
28.When the night is darkest, dawn is nearest. 夜最黑时,黎明最近。
29.When work is a pleasure, life is joy! When work is duty, life is slery. 工作是一种乐趣时,生活是一种享受!工作是一种义务时,生活则是一种苦役。
30.Whoever is in a hurry shows that the thing he is about is too big for him. 不管是谁,匆匆忙忙只能说明他不能从事他所从事的工作。
20个句子求翻译
1.The whole process of being arrestsd and taken.to court was a rather unpleasant esperience at the time,but it makes a good story now.
在这时候,被捕和带回法庭是个相当不好的经历的全过程。但它现在却成为一件好事。
2.I was looking for temporary job so that I could se up some money to go treling.
我在找临时工,好让储钱去旅行。
3.Teaching is the most difficult of the various ways I he attempted to earn my living:mechanic,carpenter,writer.
教书是我做过的工作里赚钱最辛苦的:我做过技工,木匠,作家。
4.I teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistake,to learn my own lessons,to stimulate myself and my students.
我教书是因为我喜欢不怕自己犯的错,去自我检讨,激励自己和学生。
5.Once ashopping bag lady becomes afigure of your neighbour-hood,it is as hard to pass her by without giving her somemoney as it is to ignore the collection box in church.
当一个购物袋上的女士成为了你的邻居,在跟她擦身而过时不给她钱和不理教堂里的捐钱箱一样难。
6I was shocked into stillness by what I saw.mother,pulled into a tight ball with her face in her hands,sat at the far end of the couch,she was crying,I had never seen her cry.
我被我所看到的所震惊得没有语言了。妈妈她紧紧地拉了一个球进去,坐在睡椅边上,遮着脸,她在哭。我从没见过她哭。
7.But neither the nursery nor the motel my parents bought later had provided enough income to send my sister and me to college.
但父母后来买的托儿所和汽车旅馆收的租都不能应付我姐姐和我去大学的费用。
8.He was shivering,his face was white,and he walked slowly as though it ached to move.
他颤抖着,脸色苍白,他走得慢得像很痛而走不了路。
9.The most remarkable thing about daydreaming mayde its usefulness in shaping our future lives as want them to be.
最有趣的事是白日梦可能是形成未来生活的蓝图。
10.Technological innovation consist of three stages,linked together into a self-reinforcing cycle.first,there is the creative,feasible idea.Second,its practical lication.Third,its diffusion through society.
技术革新由三个阶段组成,共存于一个自我增强的周期中。第一,就是有创造性和切实的想法。第二,实际应用。第三,社会的传播。
中文句子翻译方法
1.The trees spread their branches over the house.
大树把树枝都伸到屋子上方了。
2.Did you spread butter on the bread?
你有在面包上涂奶油吗?
3.The disease spread over the whole country.
疾病传遍到整个国家。
4.The rumor quickly spread through the village.
谣言传遍整个村落。
1.Very soon after the outbreak of war he was arrested.
开战不久后他就被捕了。
2.The Second World War broke out in September 1939.
第二次世界大战在1939年9月爆发。
3.Influenza usually breaks out in winter。
流感一般都在冬天发生。
1.There was no evidence to support your idea.
没有证据支持你的想法。
2.Can you show me any evidence for this statement?
你可以提供任何证据支持这个句子吗?
1.The source of a river is the spring at which it begins.
河流的源头就是它开始的泉源。
2.The church had still another source of income.
教会还有另外的收入。
3.The news comes from a reliable source.
消息是从可靠的来源获得的。
1.Our school defeated that school at football.
我校在足球上击败那所学校。
2.It was lack of money,not of effort,that defeated their plan.
他们的是因为缺钱,不是因为缺乏努力,而失败的。
1.I don't blame you, I blame myself.
我不怪你,我怪我自己。
2.You can't blame anyone.
你不能怪任何人。
3.Nobody is to blame for it.
那不是任何人的错。
1.The new announced its policy at once.
新立刻就宣布了新政策。
2.He announced that he should walk home.
他说他应该走路回家。
用英语翻译5个句子(非常重要,谢谢各位了)
中文句子翻译方法(汇总)
做任何事情都要讲究技巧和方法,翻译也不例外,下面就为大家整理了一些中文句子翻译方法,希望对大家有所帮助!
一、分句法
把原文中一个单词或短语译成句子.使原文的一个句子分译成两个或两个以上的句子或干脆把原文的一个句子拆开,译成两个或两个以上的句子。
如:八月中旬,修理组人员在骄阳下工作
译: It was in mid-August, and the repair section operated under the blazing sun.(一个单句拆分成了一个并列复合句.
二、合句法
把原文中两个或以上的简单句,主从复合句或并列复合句等译成一个单句。
例:她已试了好几次,要帮他们另找一所出租的房子,结果并未成功。
译文:She had made several attempts to help them find other rental quarters without success.(多个简单句合成一个单句.
三、正译法
就汉译英而言,就是把句子按照与汉语相反的表达方式译成英语。
例:我们强烈反对公司的新政策
译: We strongly object the company's new policy.
四、反译法
就汉译英而言,就是把句子按照与汉语相反的表达方式译成英语.
例:酒吧间只有五个顾客还没有走
译文:Only five consumers remained in the bar.
五、顺序法
顺序法翻译不改变原文表达语序.不会影明对原文内容的理解.
例:即使在我们关掉床头灯甜甜地进入梦乡时,电仍然为我们工作:开动电冰箱,把水加热或使室内空调机继续运转。
Even when we tum off the bedside lamp and are fast asleep, electricity is working for us, drivingour refrigerators,heating our water,or keeping our rooms air-conditioned.
在句子中.句子前半部分是一个让步状语从句,后半句的"开动","加热","使?运转"都是"电在为我们工作"的具体内容。因而在译文中,译者将这三个并行动作处理成了V-ing形式。
补充说明working的内容。译文按照原句的语序完全传达了原文的意思.用顺序法翻译,达到了?精确,通顺?的目的。
六、逆序法
逆序法根据目标语使用者表达习惯与目标语读者的认知能力,按原文语序反向翻译.以便更好地传达原文的内容。
例:他经常做礼拜的时候.总坐在固定的座位上.可是那天他们发现他不坐在老地方。
They remarked how he took a different seat from that which he usually occupied when he chose to attend worship.
七、增词法
译文中添加一些原文没有的词句,表面上看似不忠实于原文,但仔细分析就会发现这些增加的词句所表达的意思并非无中生有,而是隐含在原文中的。要知道,从一种语言文字向另一种语言文字转换,有时可以找到一种语言文字在另一种语言文字中的对等词,然而要想全部依赖对等词的转换来达到翻译的目的是几乎不可能的。不同语言文字所持有的习惯仍决定了必须根据其中一种语言文字的习惯来适当地增词(或减词.达到多语言交际的目的。如果机械地按照字面意义直译,不仅不能表达原文的思想、精神与形象,而且还会使译文前后矛盾,闹出笑话。试想,如把?七擒孟获?机械译成:to catch /capture MengHuo for 7 times,不同文化背景的外国读者就很难真正理解这个典故的内涵。
例:听到你平安的消息,非常高兴
译文:I was very glad on hearing that you were in safety!(增补主语.
除了在翻译时要注意及时增补语法功能词之外,有时还需要增补与汉语文化内涵相关的信息。如:?三个臭皮匠,抵个诸葛亮?应当译文:Three cobblers with their wits combined equal ZhuGeLiang,the master mind.译文里the master mind就是个增补注释性表达,否则外国人不可能知道ZhuGeLiang是谁.
八、减词法
减词是在不影响原意的情况下省略无关紧要的词语,避免拖泥带水。如?他们开始研究近况,
分析近况?中的两个?近况?可以省略一个,只译成They began to study and analyze the recent situation.因为原汉语句中的.两个近况是为了强调,但英文里如果也译成两个the recentsituation,不仅显得罗嗦,也不符合英文表达习惯。
例:这种制度,条件成熟的可以实行,条件不成熟的不要实行
译文:This system can be adopted where conditions are ripe and not otherwise.(省略原文中重复出现的词语.
九、词性转换
词性转换不仅是重要的译词手段.也是常用的句法转换变通手段.是一种常用的翻译技巧。
说白了,就是在必要的时候,将原文中的某个词的词性在译文里用其他词性表达出来。这种转换会使译文更加灵活变通,不必拘泥于原文形式,却能更准确传达出原文内涵。本部分内容主要从汉译英入手。从四个方面加以说明。
1.汉语动词的转换
汉语动词的使用频率远远高于英语,这是因为按照英语句法,受主谓关系的限制,一个简单
句或分句大多只有一个谓语动词。而且,英语还可以通过谓语动词以外各种词性的词来体现
动词意义。因此将汉语句子里的动词转换为英语里其他词性的词是翻译中的常用技巧之一。
例:这本书反映了30年代的中国社会
译文:The book is a reflection of Chinese society in the 1930s(将汉语动词转换为英语名词.
2.汉语名词的转换
英语中有很多由名词派生的动词,以及由名词转用的副词、形容词等。在汉译英时,汉语中
的名词常常可以产生一些转换,从而更简洁有力地表达原文。
例:他们尽了最大的努力帮助病号和伤员
译文:They did their best to help the sick and the wounded(汉语名词转换为英语副词.
3.汉语形容词的转换
在汉译英时,汉语的形容词往往可以译成英语中的名词或副词,这些名词或副词通常具有抽
象意义,而且往往由某些形容词派生而来。
例:我们感到,解决这个复杂的问题是困难的
译文:We found difficulty in solving this complicated problem.(汉语形容词转换为英语名词.
4.汉语副词的转换
有时出于修辞和句法结构的需要,往往把汉语中的副词用英语其他词性的词来表达,这也是翻译中的一个常用技巧
例:独立思考对学习是绝对必须的
译文:Independent thinking is an absolute necessity in study.(汉语副词转换为英语名词.
十、综合法
有些句子单独使用一种翻译方法是很难翻译好的,需要用几种方法进行综合处理,然后再按照时间顺序,主从结构或逻辑关系等重新排列,即进行句子重组。
例:除了服务于说本族语者的需要外,英语也是科学、技术和其他领域一些重要著作编撰时所使用的语言,这些著作并非总是由以英语为母语的人所编撰的.
(这句话虽然很长,但其实只说明了一个问题--英语是一个什么样的语言?由句子可知,英语有以下功能:服务于以母语的人;在科学等领域编撰著作时使用。英语还具有一个特征:用于科学等领域的书籍编撰时,并非总是由以英语为母语的人来担纲。而在英语的两个功能中,本句尤其突出他的第二个功能,所以在翻译本句时要注意重点和句子结构的重组,
有些部分可以处理成修饰语成分。)
译文:English is a language in which some of important works in science, technology and other fields are being produced,not always by native speakers,besides serving the needs of its native speakers.
由英文转换到中文的例子:
例 The technical aspects or lications of knowledge are equally necessary for man and are of the greatest importance,because they also contribute to defining him as man and permit him to pursue a life increasingly more truly human.
译文:对人们来说,知识的技能及其应用是同样必不可少的,并且也是至关重要的,因为它们也有助于对人类本身下定义,同时允许人类追求日益真实的人的生活。
;分类: 教育/科学 >> 外语学习
问题描述:
说是几个句子,其实凑起来就是一个文章了,各位大哥哥大姐姐帮帮忙!!
下面是翻译内容:1什么是时尚?也许一提起时尚这个词大家就会想到衣服,鞋子,发型。
2在我们这个年龄,几乎都是与家长一起逛商店,买衣服。
几乎妈妈给我买什么我就穿什么,既穿6元的也穿600元的衣服,他们都很舒服!
3,别总跟在时尚后面走,能够主导自己,主导时尚才是最重要的!
4,时尚不光包括外表,去看美剧也很时尚,去学魔术也很时尚,去做志愿者也很时尚,当然也人认为抽烟,化妆,扎耳环很时尚,我不得不说,这不适合我们的年龄段。
5,去给时尚下一个定义真的很难,关键看你是怎样理解和利用了!
解析:
1.what is fashion? to mention fashion,maybe we can associate it to clothes,shoes and hairstyles.
2.to be our ages,almost everyone goes shopping and buys clothes with their parents.i will dress everything my mother buys,no matter it's 6 yuan or 600 yuan. they feel all cozy and fortable.
3. don't always follow fashion trends, just be your own master,find your style,it's the most important thing.
4.fashion doesn't merely mean earance,go to the movie theater to see american flims,to learn magic skills,to act as volunteer,everybody has his own definition of fashion.some people may think *** oking, makeup and wearing earrings are also fashionable.but i he to say ,they are no damn good for our ages.
5.to define the meaning of fashion is really difficult,it despends on how you think and utilize it.
声明:本站所有文章资源内容,如无特殊说明或标注,均为采集网络资源。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。